1. Participating Countries
- Geographical Europe.
- Standard category, aquariums bigger than 50 liter
- Nano category, aquariums smaller than 50 liter
- Wabikusa Category
- Only for participants from Europe (geographic).
- Only one work per participant per category.
- In case of multiple entries, the last one is valid.
- Full frontal view of the aquarium/Wabikusa only.
- Online submission requires file upload in JPEG format.
- Minimum 3,1 megapixels resolution (i.e.: 2.084×1.536 info).
- No post editing is allowed but cropping.
- The Organizer has the right to proof the participant and to disqualify if their work is not matching with the contest rules.
- The Organizer and Partners have unlimited and free of cost access to use the pictures.
- Submission period is July 1. 2017 – September 30. 2017
4. IAPLC COMPLIANCE
- IAPLC requires unpublished works. EAPLC will publish results after IAPLC, no problem participating both contests with same work.
- EAPLC has now been officially approved as an ADA-authorized local contest. This means participation in both contests with same work is now officially allowed. link